- Alexander Graham Bell Association for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- American Society for Deaf Children
- American Tinnitus Association
- Auditory-Verbal International, (AVI)
- Better Hearing Institute
P.O. Box 1840
Washington, DC 20013
(800) 327-9355 (v,tty)
(703) 750-9302 (fax)
- Cochlear Implant Association, Inc.
- Conference of Educational Administrators of Schools and Programs for the Deaf
- Convention of American Instructors of the Deaf
- Deaf Service/Advocacy Agencies
For Parents of Children who are deaf or hard of hearing, inc.
- The Golden Ear Foundation Sponsored by the Hard of Hearing Advisory Council of Orange County.
- Hard of Hearing Advocates
- Hear Me Foundation
- Hearing Dog Program - The Sam Simon Foundation
"Saving the lives of dogs to enrich the lives of people"
- Hearing Exchange
- House Ear Institute
A nonprofit, research and education center related to the causes of hearing loss.
- International Hearing Dog, Inc.
- Kids of Deaf Adults (CODAs)
- League for the Hard of Hearig
- The National Association of the Deaf
Site includes information about American Sign Language, legislation and the Deaf culture and community.
- National Cued Speech Association
P.O. Box 31345
Raleigh, North Carolina 27622
(919) 828-1218 (v,tty)
(919) 828-1862 (fax)
- National Deaf Business Institute